A qualified and registered building practitioner with more than 30 years’ experience in building projects, fire safety and building compliance across government and the private sectors. Adrian has in depth knowledge in Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, Building Services and Engineering sectors, focusing on the delivery of Essential Safety Measures compliance services across all building types, these included multi-storey commercial buildings, hotels, shopping complexes, industrial/ warehouse buildings, hospitals, universities and telecommunication facilities.
Adrian has a track record and demonstrated ability to understand requirements, build effective relationships with stakeholders and develop recommendations to meet client and compliance outcomes.
Qualifications and expertise
- Registered Building Practitioner – Victorian Building Authority
- Accredited Practitioner- Fire Safety (NSW)
- Building Inspector- Unlimited IN-U 1338
- Building Qualifications Board
- Building Inspector 1988
- Department of Labour- Scaffolding Inspector 1987
- Victorian Building Authority
- Registered Domestic Builder – Unlimited BD-U4050
- Fire Protection Association of Australia technical seminars relating to industry practices and latest developments to AS 1851.
- Continuous Professional Development- as a Building Commission/ Victoria Building Authority initiative Adrian has attended various building regulation seminars and workshops.
- Hendry Group – National Manager – Safety Measures
- Englehart Homes – Project Manager
- City of Manningham (formerly Doncaster & Templestowe) – Assistant Building Surveyor.