Geoff’s extensive experience as a well-regarded building surveying consultant includes responsibility for many major and complex projects, particularly around Melbourne.
Geoff has experience in issuing building and occupancy permits for private developments and government projects, including high-rise offices, shopping centres, hospitals, schools, grandstands, residential buildings and large warehouses. Geoff has also carried out due-diligence reports on commercial buildings in all states.
Geoff has an excellent understanding of project management and building construction techniques gained through his earlier experience as a project engineer on major construction sites.
- Registered Building Practitioner – VIC, QLD, NSW, WA
- Bachelor of Building – University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Performance-Based Building & Fire Codes – Victoria University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – Victoria University
Years of Industry Experience
- Building Appeals Board member from 2007
- Building Regulations Advisory Committee member from 1994 – 1997 (AIBS), 2003 – 2014 (MBAV).
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (Vic. Chapter) including 10 years on Executive Committee.
- BSGM – Senior Building Surveyor
- MBA Building Services – Director
- M&K Building Consultants – Senior Building Surveyor
- Peter Luzinat & Associates – Director