A commercially astute manager with a career spanning 15 years in Facilities Management including four years as the State Commercial/Industrial FM Portfolio Manager for one of the largest premium building portfolios in Australia (approx. $1.5B), and General Manager for a top tier Mechanical Services contractor and the Head of FM Service delivery for ARA Building FM business.
Craig’s mantra is to systematically ensure that the operational delivery is effectively aligned with the client’s strategy to deliver the agreed business outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Ensuring significant redevelopment works to commercial buildings optimise the effective operational delivery of services to tenants, and base building contractors and staff
- Problem solving of delivery models to maximise the available use of FM resources to deliver cost effective solutions to ensure owners and tenants needs are met.
- Technical problem solving to ensure best value outcomes in consideration of the risk of services to tenants and the asset lifecycle plan of the building owner
- Significant experience in managing the strategic delivery of Portfolio Sustainability outcomes including driving improvements energy, waste and water to ensure corporate targets are met
- Business Management – Diploma
- Property Council – Operations and Facilities Management – Diploma
- Career Foundations – GPT Leadership Program 2011
- Glazier/Steel Fabricator – Trade
- ARA Building Servicers Pty Ltd – General Manager
- Access Engineering Systems – General Manager
- The GPT Group – NSW Operations Manager